It really hit me this week that my baby is growing up! I mean she will be 1 in a little over a month and although I'm having fun planning her party I just don't know if I'm ready for this day to come. I can't get over it and it does make me kind of sad but I have to say I LOVE the little girl that she is becoming. She's smart, fun, outgoing, and beautiful!!! Can all of the babies we have be just like her?
In her 1st pair of blue jeans- too cute! They're rolled up because she's a shorty like her parents and they are WAY too long.

Busy Bee in Mommy's purse- she likes to go for my checkbooks for some reason

Look how big she is getting and all that hair- it keeps getting more and more blond and her eyes are blue but have a little green in them like mine.
Here she's talking to the boys (dogs)- she absolutely loves them and wants to visit them outside everyday. Her favorite part is giving Brooks sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment