Thursday, July 14, 2011

Who needs teeth?


Around 6 months babies start to get their 2 front bottom teeth- not CB! She'll be 9 months on Monday and she's still working on her first one. Now don't get me wrong it's so close to pushing through those gums but it is taking its time. My mom said I was a slow teether so I have to say she must get this from me- poor thing!

Teething is not a fun process and the slow teeth is even worse! Luckily she hasn't had the fever and diarrhea that they say comes with the territory but she has been fussier than normal and her sleeping behavior changes every few days. The one good thing is it does make breastfeeding easier! I'm still able to do it without the fear of biting and if she keeps getting them at this rate I'll have no problem breastfeeding her for the entire first year. Did you know that breastfeeding moms save $100 a month? I'm thinking for CB's 1st birthday Mom should get a little gift too right?! That's over $1200 saved in 1 year!!! I mean I don't need a $1200 gift but a little something wouldn't hurt! Will says staying at home with CB is my gift (which is the best in the world don't get me wrong) but I think a special something would be nice. Flowers sure are pretty and make a woman feel loved!
HINT HINT!!!

I'll let you know when that tooth finally pops through- and of course I'll post a picture! But I have to say I sure will miss that gummy smile I've seen for the past 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment