Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summertime Visits



We love having visitors and I would like to think it it because people like Will and my company but I'm starting to believe it is to see CB!

The weekend before Katy and Stephen came to visit we had Drew and Jeanna come see us. CB refers to them as Unkie Drew and Aunt G G (is that
how we're going to spell it Jeanna?). We ate great food, had good beer, played BezzerWizzer, and had our first trip to see the ice cream truck that comes through the neighborhood.

BezzerWizzer is a fun game that I recommend. It's like Trivial Pursuit but it doe
sn't take as long to play. Will and I like to play but we need some work to beat Drew and Jeanna. Playing Drew is like playing God...he knows every answer- seriously!

I wish we were lucky enough to see them more often than we do. All of our personalities seem to go well together- not to mention CB really love them! I don't know if it's Drew's beard or the sweet calm way Jeanna handles her but she is smitten! Either way it l
ooks like we'll have to plan a trip to Athens this fall.

A few more snapshots from the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment