Thursday, May 26, 2011

Today is the day!

Although it was a little sad to say to goodbye to the ladies at CB's day care this morning I'm so happy to know that I'll be at home with her everyday. I'll get to see her first steps, hear her say Mama, and help her to grow and learn into the little lady I know she'll be. I gave each teacher a note telling them how they've helped to mold CB into the awesome baby that she is- along with a picture of CB so they won't forget her. Yeah- I know I'm not the first person to take their baby out of day care and more will do it after me but every mom likes to think their baby will be missed (and I know CB will be)!

At work it's been a little harder to say goodbye to my co-workers. Some of these people I've worked closely with for almost 4 years! They've been there through our wedding, Will's cancer, my pregnancy and CB's arrival. In a way they've been family to me. I know this may sound bad but a few of us are realist and know that we might not ever see each other again. I may come back to the office to visit and I may not. The good thing is we live in a world where facebook dominates communication so we can keep in touch that way.


All I know is that I wish everyone the best of luck- including myself and Will! It does put some pressure on me to know that I'm CB's biggest influence. It's up to me to help her meet her developmental milestones and ensure she has access to all the things she should to grow and learn. That's a lot of pressure but I'm completely ready to step up to the challenge- you know I love a good challenge! It is also pressure on Will to make sure he does his job to the very best of his ability. He has a wife and daughter to support. Luckily one of the things that attracted me to Will was his strong work ethic! Come on- he just qualified us for an ALL-EXPENSE PAID trip to the Dominican Republic in August for making President's Club every sales quarter. Pretty sexy right! I'm lucky to have him as my husband and I try to thank him everyday for giving me the opportunity to stay at home with our little CB!!!


Thank you babe! Your daughter and I love you from the bottom of our hearts!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment