First we bought her a baby swimming pool. I was running into Wal-Mart (ughh) and saw that they had a pink baby pool on sale for $10 so I thought that would be the perfect time to purchase one. It's going to be a hot summer (its supposed to be 90 degrees today and it's still May) so I know that CB will love getting in the pool. Plus she loves baths so this is just a big bath tub. We found out though we need to make sure the dogs don't try to drink all the water as they thinks its just a big water bowl. Here she is with her Daddy after swimming and then some video from her first time in...
Love those rolls in the arms!
Next up was her tree swing. These things are all over our neighborhood so I decided to go by BabiesRUs so we could get one and see what the fuss was all about. I get it! CB loved being in the swing. After Will got it attached to the tree in the front yard CB spent 30 minutes swinging. Now as active as she is 30 minutes in one spot (not sleeping) is pretty big. I know that this will be nice to do later in the afternoon when it cools down outside- maybe after taking a swim in the pool!
Playing it cool with her Wayfarers on...

Will usually gives CB her solid food since I do all the milk feedings when I'm home but on Saturday morning Will was busy doing yard work / house work so I got the chance to feed her. I let her eat some and play lots in her food- you got to live a little right! I'm not sure if I've ruined feeding her solids though. When Will went to feed her later that day she kept trying to be her hands in the food jar and in her mouth- and needless to say Will was getting a little frustrated. He said "she's usually such a good eater with me- what happened?" I guess he'll find out when he reads this!
Evidence of our fun in the food...
Who me?
Happy Monday!
4 days at work left...
No comments:
Post a Comment