Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Mother's Love


"You'll understand how much your mother loves you when your baby is born."
(not exact words but close enough)


This is what Sarah Weeks told me at our Family Baby Shower and I now understand how true this statement is. I've always known that my mother loved me but now I truly take it to heart. Not only because of how much I love Caroline but because of the things my mom does for me, the words she gives me, and the prayers she says for me.

It's very hard to have your immediate family out of town and not see them every week- especially when you need them. My mother knew that I needed her today so she made a much needed visit to see me and Caroline. It had been a rough day before and the night didn't get much better. Needless to say I was in need of MY mother while being a mother. I wonder if there will come an age when you don't need your mother...I don't think so. I just hope that one day I'll know when Caroline needs me and
I'll be there for her!

I love you Mom

1 comment: