Friday, December 31, 2010

2011

What do you have planned for New Year's Eve- traveling out of town to celebrate with friends, celebrating at home with your family, or going to a big bash with your significant other?

We don't have anything big or exciting planned but that doesn't mean we're not going to celebrate! Will and I are having a romantic evening at home with an A-mazing menu. Think crostini alla romana (baquette topped with prosciutto, mozzarella, and sage butter), beef wellington with asparagus and garlic roasted potatoes, and finally cheesecake with fresh strawberries and whipped cream. Don't think we've forgotten the wine and champagne either! I made sure to pump some milk for Caroline so she'll be set and I can enjoy wine at dinner and a champagne toast with my husband at midnight! If the meal turns out well, I'll post pictures and recipes. If I don't mention it again, that means it was not quite the success we hoped it would be. Either way we'll enjoy reminiscing all of our many blessings of 2010 and looking forward to all the ones to come in 2011.

Have a Happy (and safe) New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment