Monday, June 28, 2010

The Twilight Saga

Yes this is a LifeSouth blood drive t-shirt. I'll be sporting one tomorrow at our blood drive at McWane Science Center and on FOX 6 Wednesday morning when we do a segment promoting the drive and the movie.

Some of you may know while others may not know or even care..."Eclipse" will be released to theaters this Wednesday (or Tuesday at Midnight for the serious fans). Its the 3rd movie based on the books by Stephanie Meyer.
While I may not be 15 or a big vampire fan, I did find these books to be a great read. Drew started reading them because students in his 9th grade history class were. My mom started reading them because Drew recommended it. I started reading them because my mom recommended them to me. I've passed them onto a few friends- one being Kingsley. We've seen every movie together so far. The first one we saw was too close to the release date. Every scene with Edward (aka Rob Pattinson) was accompanied with squeals from teen girls. The 2nd movie we took our men. Paulie and Will were good sports- and of course we offered food and booze before the movie so they were game. Now Kings and I have set our date to see the 3rd one...hopefully it won't disappoint!
Maybe I'll even post a little review for you guys although I'm not the movie reviewer in the family- that's Drew. Here's his website if you want to check out his various selection of movie reviews or his "Eclipse" one that should be up soon- www.flagpole.com

No comments:

Post a Comment