"It's finally Friday! Gearing up my motor for a wild weekend!"
Well it might not be a wild weekend but it is the weekend! We have great friends from Fayetteville and Charlotte coming in town to stay with us because they're going to the UA vs. UF game in Tuscaloosa. We plan to go to dinner tonight and hang out with everyone since we can't make the game. Just cutting it a little too close to Baby M's arrival! It will be great to see them especially because the couple from Fayetteville, Chris and Theresa, got engaged in May and we haven't seen them since. I can't wait to talk wedding, see her ring, and hang out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELBA!!!!
I know that it was on Wednesday but I still wanted to wish you a happy birthday here too- and give you a little cake! It is your birthday week so continue to celebrate!
Happy Weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment