Whew! What a week! As most of you know my birthday was on Monday. My sweet husband made the day very special (along with phone calls, cards, and presents from family and friends). We spent the afternoon blowing out candles from my caramel cake from Edgars and opening presents. While that evening we celebrated at Gian Marco's- a cute and delicious Italian restaurant in our neighborhood. I've been wanting to go there for over a year and Will surprised me with a reservation the night of my bday. Do I have a great husband or what?
Not only did we celebrate on Monday but we're celebrating this weekend too. We're off to Atlanta tomorrow morning to shop, relax by the pool, eat dinner with Kings and Paulie at 2 Urban Licks and then brunch and a Braves game on Sunday! I'm so excited! This has been one of the best birthdays yet- I feel so truly blessed! I'll post pictures from my birthday celebration in Atlanta on Monday.
Have a great weekend! Go Braves!
No comments:
Post a Comment