Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Babies on the Brain

We're expecting our own bundle of joy in October!!! We are so thrilled to be able to share the news and I'm practically shouting it from the rooftops- seriously, I tell everyone I can that we're expecting, even strangers! We sent out little postcards to a few friends and family to share the news, and we've gotten some sweet responses in return. We're looking forward to sharing this experience with everyone, and we know our little baby will be blessed to know each of you- there will be lots of Aunts and Uncles! Not to mention 2 great sets of grandparents who are very excited to meet their new grandchild- first grandchild for some!

A common question I keep getting is if we're going to find out the sex of the baby and we're not. Don't be too disappointed! I know you can't go out and monogram every outfit, pillow, blanket, bag, etc. but you can share in one last surprise with us when the baby is born. From now until the baby is here, we'll just call him or her Baby M.

I'll have a lot to write about over the next few months with many stories including Will, Baby M, and me so get ready. We have BABIES ON THE BRAIN!!!!

*Coming soon...update on selling the house.

2 comments:

  1. I've been wondering when you were going to post the great news! Soooo excited and can't wait to read all the "baby posts"! Love ya'll : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for blogging about Baby M!! Aunt Emmy can hardly wait for October!

    ReplyDelete