Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Feeling So Good

We all have many things to be thankful for in life but one of my most exciting things(right now) is feeling normal again. I'm entering my 2nd trimester and everyone tells you how great the 2nd trimester is, how you'll feel like a light switch turned, how normal it is, and WOW were they all right!

I'm coming to my 13th week and I feel like myself again! One of the reasons I am so thankful for this change is because WE'RE MOVING. Imagaine how moving is when you feel good. Now imagine how it would be if you were exhausted before the moving even started. It is easily compared to this...say you go out of town for a big weekend to visit friends, like for a wedding. Remember how you feel when you get up to go to work that Monday- that's how I felt everyday from week 4 to week 11 1/2! So yes I'm very excited about my light switch turning!

For the moving part...our house is currently under contract, passed the home inspection with flying colors, and is move in ready- except for the fact that we're still there; however, we've found a house too!!! It's in Edgewood in Homewood if any of you are familiar with Birmingham. It is the best family community in Birmingham- in my opinion. At any time, you can ride through the streets and see people walking their dogs, mothers (and sometimes fathers) pushing strollers, and families playing in their front yards. This is the neighborhood I've wanted to live in since I moved to Birmingham so I'm very excited to make the move. Only two more weeks!

I'll do my very best to post pictures of the house so you can see the place Will and I as well as Baby M will soon call home. Say your prayers as we move- everyone knows how stressful that can be!

*Side note- Though I complain about being tired, it is all worth it for Baby M.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!! Can't wait to see the new Middleton Home! And so glad you're feeling better too!

    ReplyDelete