Thursday, August 25, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!


Tuesday was my birthday- and it was definitely one of my best and I know it had something to do with my husband and my little girl!

It started on Sunday with a brunch cooked by my Mom & Dad & ice cream cake followed by a day at the lake. We were all so full from our meal the thought of getting in a bathing suit was not so appealing but at least we're all family so we did it.

On my actual bday, CB had a dr appt that morning and I expected Will to join us. Not only did he join us but he also informed me that he would be home th
e rest of the day so I could do what ever I liked. Being a SAHM you don't get too many days (or hours) off so this was a special treat. I decided to take some of my birthday money (thank you Mumsey, Mimi, & Rossie) and do a little shopping. After a few stores, a few cute tops, and a few more errands, I came home to spend more time with my two favs. CB's birthday present wasn't finished that day but I got it the next day. It was a heart charm with her thumb print on the back- so sweet right! Will's was my dining room chairs and our dinner date night.

Whitney came over to babysit CB while Will and I went to dinner at Hot & Hot. It was delicous and very nice to have an evening out just the 2 of us. It didn't end there
though. Then Will took me to Jackson's where we sat outside and had wine and dessert. The dessert was fried cookie dough with ice cream. YUMMY! After I rolled into the door from all the food we came home to see CB in bed asleep. You know you have a good babysitter when that happens. Thanks Whit!

All in all it was the best birthday...I can't wait to see what 27 brings me!

CB playing on my Bday

No comments:

Post a Comment