Monday, January 24, 2011

Where's the hand sanitizer?

Here's our sick girl from this weekend!


On top of CB's cold, we discovered on Friday night that she has pink eye as well. We went to the doctor's office on Saturday and got her drops and she was good to go. While she was fighting these 2 things, her mom and dad were fighting a 12 hour virus! Thursday at work I got sick and early Saturday morning Will got the same thing. We tried to spend our weekend recovering and taking care of each other. Thank goodness Katy was in town to visit Mimi because she was a huge help to me on Saturday while Will was at his worst.

One thing I discovered over the weekend was how awesome CB's chair is! Thank goodness we got the jumbo one! Since CB had a cold/pink eye she wasn't sleeping too well on Saturday night so I decided instead of getting up and down on the couch (I wasn't going to risk getting the virus again sleeping with Will in the bed) it would be easier to sleep in her room. Obviously there's no bed in there besides her crib so the chair was the next best thing. Because it's so large, I could curl up on it and sleep there. So if you're in the market for a chair for your baby's nursery consider a big one. It may take up more room but it still doesn't take up as much as a twin bed would- and if you're like me you may be sleeping in the nursery more than you thought you would!

We spend Sunday continuing our recovery (this is a bad virus!) and disinfecting our house. We've washed everything that Will, CB, or I touched or even looked at in order to make sure we can stay well. We have big plans this weekend as we're going on a road trip to Memphis to visit Ben and EB and maybe celebrate our 2 year anniversay while we're there!

So be sure to use your hand sanitizer- there's alot going around out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment