As most of you know, Will is one of the best people in the world. I'm lucky to have him as my husband especially these last few months. Whew- have they been busy? He has been the rock in our marriage throughout all that we've been through and I could not do what I do without him by my side. One thing I know about my husband is that he likes to be recognized for his accomplishments- maybe yours is the same?
These last few weeks Will has...
1. Opened his wallet. For the first time we hired movers to move us into our new home. If you know Will or his dad this is a BIG accomplishment.
2. Stepped up in a frustrating situation. Our closing date was moved 3 times. He handled all the date changes with our utility co., talked with our mortgage broker, and held my hand when all I could do is cry about it- hormones people!
3. Worked his tail off last weekend. Hung all the window treatments and pictures, put up bedframes, painted the kitchen, etc. Our house was ready for guests by Sunday- no boxes in sight!
4. Proved he is a handyman. He made a beautiful cornice board for our kitchen. Though there may or may not have been an incident with a saw?
5. Loved me the entire time- which had to have been the most daunting task! He had a pregnant wife who could do nothing but tell him where this and that should go. Did I say how much I love and appreciate my husband?
1. Opened his wallet. For the first time we hired movers to move us into our new home. If you know Will or his dad this is a BIG accomplishment.
2. Stepped up in a frustrating situation. Our closing date was moved 3 times. He handled all the date changes with our utility co., talked with our mortgage broker, and held my hand when all I could do is cry about it- hormones people!
3. Worked his tail off last weekend. Hung all the window treatments and pictures, put up bedframes, painted the kitchen, etc. Our house was ready for guests by Sunday- no boxes in sight!
4. Proved he is a handyman. He made a beautiful cornice board for our kitchen. Though there may or may not have been an incident with a saw?
5. Loved me the entire time- which had to have been the most daunting task! He had a pregnant wife who could do nothing but tell him where this and that should go. Did I say how much I love and appreciate my husband?
Thank you Will for all that you do for our family!
Way to go Will! Can't wait to see all your hard work next weekend : ) (yours too "B"!)
ReplyDeleteWill paid for Movers?! wow he must really love you. He's an awesome guy, I must agree.
ReplyDelete